Thursday, December 8, 2011

Exibition report Sem 4

Exhibition Report
26th and 27th of September 2010, an exhibition of Science was held in order to fulfil the coursework requirement. There were three classes have involved and took part in presenting their works. The exhibition was held at Pusat sumber Za’ba Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Sultan Mizan. It was opened to all IPG KSM students from 9.00 am until 4.00 p.m.
As the task requirement, 4th batch student were needed to make or build a teaching aids regarding to the lesson plan made. The teaching aids must be presented to the public and examined by visitors. It must be friendly user and effective for learning usage.
For me, I have shown my ICT power point slide show, models for teaching and flash cards. Related to my lesson, Basic Needs of Humans, I have designed my ICT interactively so that the pupils would attract to the slide and stay focus in learning. I have maximised my skill to make the slide show easy to be used, such as hyperlink and action buttons.
For the models, it was made up by card board so it can stand still. The house model purpose is to elicit the student ideas about the topic. By showing the model, a few questions would be asked related to the house.
Flash card usage is to gives an impression to the student about the topic. It is use in Restructuring phase where the student are asked to form a group in five and act regarding to the flash card given.
Like other student, my teachings aids also were examined by visitors. A few recommendations were suggested. One of them was, the house model must be more colourful and must by built in way of easy to carry it. For the ICT feedback was quite impressive. They have suggested designing a simple game to be loaded in the slide show so that the lesson would be more fun.
As the conclusion, all the feedbacks given will be considered in future planning. All your suggestions were welcomed. I would like to thanks to all science lecturers and friends in making this exhibition and gave this opportunity for me to show my ability. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment